- This ab trainer from Max Strength lets you design a multi functional training regimen that’s as flexible as your body needs it to be.
Multifunctional Ab Trainer
This Abdominal Power Plank trainer from Max Strength lets you design a multifunctional training regimen that’s as flexible as your body needs it to be.
PROFESSIONAL Abdominal Power Plank
Abdominal trainer with variable adjustable swing-able knee support for lateral abdominal muscle workout so train your back, arm, hips, tummy, bum and leg combined in one exercise.
Made of metal steel, the frame will allow exercises at high intensity without any risk of breaking.
LCD display computer will guide you and show how many reps you have made, time and calories.
Levels of Intensity
Suitable for all fitness levels and Ideal for combining cardio muscle training with muscle mass increase Like This simple movement works your entire body; your back, abs, buns, legs and arms and There are four levels with different angles to choose from Beginner.
- Your daily workouts will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the abdominal exercise machine to gain rock hard abs, buns, and thighs.
- Ultra-easy storage: Miracle-Quick Folding System for easy and compact storage in seconds.
- Suitable for all fitness levels. Ideal for combining cardiac muscle training with increased muscle mass. Individually select the fitness level you want to train-simple roller system.
- Abdominal trainer with adjustable swingable knee support for abdominal muscle training-back, arms, hips.
- If you are not satisfied with our products or services so please contact us and are we guarantee you a satisfactory solution and We will be happy to respond via email.
- Health Tips
1. Sit up and pay attention to methods and exercise, not too fast or too fast, so as not to damage the back muscles
2. Action needs to be slowed down so the slower and more exhausting the effect, the better the effect. Inhale when you go down, exhale when you get up, don’t get angry.
3. Do not move the part during operation and the department must be close to the supine board. Otherwise, you will not be able to practice the abdomen.